Spanish Immersion Substitute Teacher
NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,000 preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC's pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of "equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ."
- This is a part-time substitute teaching position in our Spanish Immersion elementary, middle and high school program.
- Hours will vary week to week.
- Is bilingual in English and Spanish: advanced-high to superior level, if non-native speaker
- Demonstrates ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups.
- Demonstrates exemplary professionalism.
- Exhibits strong communication and relational skills with students and adults.
- Encourages and cultivates spiritual growth in students both inside and outside of the classroom
- Participates in and enhances a collaborate learning community
- Is well-organized and has the ability to adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans.
- Takes initiative and is equipped for a 1:1 MacBook system, well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning.
- Integrates Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements. (See link below)
NorthPointe Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment policies.