Middle School/High School Teacher, General
NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,000preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC's pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of "equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ."
- This is a standing job posting for applicants who feel their qualifications and interests do not match best our current jobs postings, but would like to have the opportunity to be considered for a teaching position at NPC.
- This application is for teachers only.
*Please browse our current job postings first, and apply to currently open positions first. This application/posting is intended to serve as a resource when there are no current job openings or none that fit a candidates interest, but the candidate desires to be considered sometime in the near future for employment at NPC as a teacher. Thank you.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field and a teaching certificate.
- Valid Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree, minimum.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups.
- Ability to adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans.
- Be ready for fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment.
- Be equipped for a 1:1 MacBook system, well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning.
- Be able to integrate Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements. (See link below)
NorthPointe Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment policies.