Spanish Immersion Aide (4hr/week)
NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,000 preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC's pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of "equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ."
- This position is in the Spanish Immersion program as a classroom aide in Developmental Kindergarten.
- The position is 4 hours per week on Thursday afternoons.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups
- Be ready for fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment
- Work under direct supervision of one or more teachers
- Have an advanced-high to superior level of Spanish, if non-native Spanish speaker
- Be an active Christian in agreement and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements (see link below)
NorthPointe Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment policies.